Terms & Conditions
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
- Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
- Lumos Yoga & Barre LLC may have the occasion to collect anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion at a later time.We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Employees and our professional service representatives are required to comply with our established information confidentiality provisions. While Lumos Yoga & Barre takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected:
- Lumos Yoga & Barre LLC may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.lumosyogaandbarre.com and our subsidiaries. Lumos Yoga & Barre LLC and our subsidiaries may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
- Lumos Yoga & Barre LLC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
- Lumos Yoga & Barre LLC may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
- Lumos Yoga & Barre LLC may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Lumos Yoga & Barre LLC and/or our website;
Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Lumos Yoga & Barre LLC; and
Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.lumosyogaandbarre.com and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13
Lumos Yoga & Barre LLC does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribe directly through the link in the email or newsletter. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
Lumos Yoga & Barre LLC shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
In consideration for the privilege of participation in Yoga classes, Barre classes, Health Programs, or Workshops (the “Programs”) offered by Lumos Yoga & Barre LLC (“Lumos”), participants agree that:
- I understand that there are inherent risks involved in the Programs, which are instructional rather than recreational in nature, including the risk of serious physical injury and death, and I fully assume all risks associated with the Programs, including, but not limited to: intensive physical activity and exertion; causation or aggravation of a physical injury or medical condition; lack of warnings or inadequate warnings; lack of instructions, inadequate instructions, or a failure to follow instructions; slipping from slippery surfaces such as mats or floors; equipment failure; and other physical risks associated with the instructional services provided by Lumos in connection with the Programs. I am fully aware of and accept the risks and hazards involved, and agree to assume full responsibility for, any risks, conditions, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur or aggravate as a result of my participation in the Programs.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Programs, and to receive prior approval to participate. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and have no medical condition or injury that would prevent my full participation in the Programs. I understand that Lumos’s willingness to allow me to participate in the Programs is conditioned on this representation.
- I understand that it is my continuing responsibility to inform Lumos of any previous or existing medical conditions, injuries, or surgeries prior to my first participation in the Programs, and at such other times as I acquire information with respect to any previous or existing medical conditions, injuries, or surgeries.
- On behalf of myself and my heirs, assigns, successors, executors, administrators, and legal representatives, I hereby release and agree that I will not assert any claims against Lumos, its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, or employees, or against the landlord of any premises at which Lumos may operate, arising from or in connection with any personal injury or property damage sustained by me in connection with the Programs. This release expressly includes, but is not limited to, any claims for negligence, including negligent maintenance of any Lumos facility.
- On behalf of myself and my heirs, assigns, successors, executors, administrators, and legal representatives, I hereby agree that I will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Lumos, its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, or employees, as well as the landlord of any premises at which Lumos may operate, from any and all claims, suits, or demands by anyone arising from my use of or presence in any Lumos facilities, and/or my participation in the Programs. This indemnification obligation expressly includes, but is not limited to, any claims for negligence, including negligent maintenance of any Lumos facility.
- I understand that, except to request a monetary refund, I have no claim against Lumos or the landlord of any premises at which Lumos may operate by reason of their refusal to allow me to participate in the Programs.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: (215) 787-0700
Lumos Yoga & Barre LLC
2001 Green Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19130